As the BC government has been working to open up our communities, we are elated to be able to offer more in office appointments. As such, there are protocol requirements we will be implementing to keep us in all compliance with BC Health.
- We will be offering visits, treatments and IVs in the clinic, for all those who deem it necessary to have services in person.
- If you are sick, or have possible exposure to COVID 19, please inform the office prior to your appointment.
- Wherever possible, physical distancing will be maintained during the delivery of care. We will work to have patients spaced out in the office, as well as appointments staggered to the best of our ability.
- We ask that only those essential to the doctor appointment attends the visit (ie no siblings, extended family, or friends) at this time.
- We ask that you would practice social distancing while waiting for you appointment, or notify the front desk if you would like to wait in your vehicle.
- COVID-19 is most commonly transmitted through large droplets produced when a person infected with COVID-19 coughs or sneezes. Thus patients will be asked to wear a mask if they are displaying any of these symptoms upon their visit.
- Masks will also be provided for any patients that would like one during their visit.
- There will be several hand sanitation stations in the clinic for patients to use before and after their appointment, as well as at their discretion.
- We will be continuing to clean equipment, treatment tables, and practice tools between each patient
- Offices and treatment rooms will also continue to be cleaned regularly throughout the day
- Toys and magazines will not be provided at this time, please bring your own materials if required.
- We have been calling patients during this pandemic for appointment confirmations, but going forward will not be able to continue this practice. Rather emails and text messages will continue to be our main mode of confirmation of your appointment. If you need to reschedule, please do so 24 hours before your appointment time to avoid a cancellation fee.